Unfortunately the weather has beaten us on our planned photo workshop! The forecast for Wednesday 29th is rain, so rather than have lots of soggy photographers getting cold and miserable we’re cancelling tomorrow’s workshop.bee_header
You are very welcome to our public Open Days and if there is sufficient interest we will re-schedule the workshop for some time in the following week.  Let us know by sending us a message.

Rain check on the photo workshop